27 November 2008

A New Taco Bake...


Rob's grandma gave me this recipe before she passed away (she was always giving me recipes whenever we went to her house). This is my favorite Grandma Grace recipe! I haven't made it in ages...I wanted taco bake but I wasn't feeling the richness of Lindsay's taco bake. This one is more hearty with only shredded cheese on top.


INGREDIENTS
1 pound ground beef
1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce
1/2 cup milk
6 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese


DIRECTIONS
Cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat. Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

No comments: