15 November 2010

Kristie's 7 Layer Bean Dip


Not to toot my own horn, but I make one hellofa killer bean dip! I made this and took it to a friend's Halloween party and I think it was the first thing that was gone! I served it with jalapeno lime scoops and regular scoops tortilla chips. Yum!

Ingredients
1 can refried beans
1 8oz container of sour cream
1 8oz package of shredded cheddar cheese
1 large tomato
1 can diced black olives
3 green onions
1 can diced green chilis (drained)
1/2 packet of taco seasoning

Directions
Mix the packet of taco seasoning into the sour cream and set aside. Spread refried beans on the bottom of an 8x8 glass baking dish. Spread sour cream on top of the beans. Next, layer the shredded cheddar cheese on top. Then layer, one at a time, tomatoes, black olives, green chilis and green onions.

Chill for about an hour. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!!!

No comments: